Psychology Experts Ltd. was established in 2000 by Dr Andrew Derry and has developed into a team of practising Chartered Clinical Psychologists based in the South of England.
We are committed to providing the courts with the best understanding of the challenges faced by families and the risks to children using structured and evidence-based assessments to guide clear recommendations to the Court.
As a team, we are able to offer a broad range of specialism in order to identify the most appropriate Expert within the shortest possible timescales. We are able to offer assessments of:
- Parents and children of all ages
- Specialist forensic risk assessment
- Complex family problems and parental risk
- Adult severe mental health, substance abuse and personality problems
- Child mental health problems and developmental difficulty
- Adult and child attachment difficulties
- Parent-child relationship problems
We are regularly commissioned by Local Authorities, solicitors and barristers. To maintain our independence we do not accept instructions from private individuals.
Psychology Experts all work within the LAA fee structure for outer London.