Parental risk assessment
Parental risk assessments are designed to assess a broad base of parental risk indicators known to predict harm to children.
Our expertise includes a broad range of parental problems:
- Early childhood experiences, attachment and personality development
- Personality disorder
- Mental health and psychological functioning, including severe mental health problems such as Schizophrenia.
- Aggression and difficulties of emotional self-regulation
- Intellectual functioning
- Substance abuse
- Domestic violence, violence and sexual violence and abuse.
- Sexual risk to children
- Neglect and emotional harm
- Parental attitudes, parental functioning and parental non-protectiveness
- Parent-Child interactions
- Risk and risk management in the wider family network following non-accidental injury