Dr Paula Redmond has over 15 years’ experience working in mental health services in the NHS. Now working solely in private practice, she draws on her broad expertise to deliver effective evidence-based therapies online.
Her main areas of interest are trauma, loss and burnout – particularly within the healthcare professions. Her approach is centered on compassion and connection to values.
• Trained in the use of cognitive-behavioural, systemic and brief psychodynamic therapies for individuals, families and groups
• Special interest in acceptance and commitment therapy, schema-focused therapy, narrative therapy and family interventions.
• Complex case formulation and consultation, including challenging behaviour work with dementia care homes, and high-risk cases
• Skilled in administering and interpreting standardized psychometric and neuropsychological tests
• Committed team player offering compassionate clinical leadership in a multi-disciplinary context
• Clinical supervision and training of psychology and non-psychology colleagues
• Innovative service development
• Passionate about employee well-being and finding creative ways of nurturing this in resource depleted contexts
Courts or Tribunals:
Age groups: Adult
Therapies offered: CBT, EMDR, Psychodynamic, Schema Therapy, Systemic