Dr Marion Bates produced a well constructed report with a very good analysis. I would recommend her to other solicitors.
Solicitor, Thurrock County Council
Dr Sarah Tonks was very clear and concise response to the questions and saved considerable time that would otherwise have been wasted in oral evidence
Legal Officer, Bristol County Council
We are very pleased with the expertise provided by Dr Dowsett in the course of one of our cases. Psychology Experts were extremely helpful and attentive to our needs, from dealing with our initial enquiry courteously to the prompt delivery of the final report. We would have no hesitation in returning to Psychology Experts for future expert instructions
Solicitor, Crane and Staples Solicitors
My client department found Dr Treisman’s report challenging and helpful as to the future planning for this young person…Dr Treisman was thorough in her preparation and prepared her report earlier than she was requested to - which again assisted enormously
Clare Fairlie, Senior Legal Officer
Many thanks for your offices assistance and that of Dr Desautels. The LA was most assisted by his work
Lynne Braby-Pavitt, Principal Barrister, Essex County Council
Dr Draycott has worked tirelessly to find the right service to assist our client. This work ethic makes him an excellent choice when selecting an expert for an assessment
Tanya Ward, Powell and Company Solicitors LLP
Dr Derry’s analysis of the mother was extremely insightful and accurate and in fact, many of his predictions have already transpired by the time of this hearing
Judgement, Brighton Family Court
I would happily use Dr Churchman again for a psychological risk assessment. My client department were also impressed by her work
Legal Services, London Local Authority
20 Years of Serving Children and Families
Children are at the heart of everything we do
Child and Family Law
For over 20 years we have specialised in working with children, parents and families. We recognise that family difficulties arise from the complex interplay between psychological, relationship, family and social difficulties. Through an in-depth understanding of attachment, child development, psychological pathology and family systems, we can offer a clear picture of how individual and parental behaviours function within families. We also consider the strengths, both within the individual and their families to offer clear guidance for the Courts.
- Objective assessments of parental capacity and risk of harm
- Specialist developmental and educational assessments of children of all ages
- Complex global family assessments
- We specialise in cases of non-accidental injury
- Our forensic experts are specialists in assessing parental risk factors
- Evidence-based assessments of parent-child attachment and parenting (CARE-Index, Child Attachment Interview, Story Stem)
- Assessments of parents and children of all ages and at all stages of the child protection pathway
- Attachment-based parenting assessments that give a clear picture of the trans-generational cycle of difficulties within families stemming from a parent’s own childhood experiences
- Assessments of parental protectiveness where there is abuse within a family and the capacity of a protective parent to make meaningful changes
- Diagnostic assessments of the factors contributing to parenting difficulties including adult mental health, personality and substance misuse problems.
We only put forward the right psychologist for each case with the necessary skills and experience to undertake each aspect of the assessment.
Find out more about the services we offer
View or download our Child and Family Brochure for Legal Professionals