Many thanks for your offices assistance and that of Dr Desautels. The LA was most assisted by his work
Lynne Braby-Pavitt, Principal Barrister, Essex County Council
Dr Derry’s analysis of the mother was extremely insightful and accurate and in fact, many of his predictions have already transpired by the time of this hearing
Judgement, Brighton Family Court
Dr Draycott has worked tirelessly to find the right service to assist our client. This work ethic makes him an excellent choice when selecting an expert for an assessment
Tanya Ward, Powell and Company Solicitors LLP
My client department found Dr Treisman’s report challenging and helpful as to the future planning for this young person…Dr Treisman was thorough in her preparation and prepared her report earlier than she was requested to - which again assisted enormously
Clare Fairlie, Senior Legal Officer
I would happily use Dr Churchman again for a psychological risk assessment. My client department were also impressed by her work
Legal Services, London Local Authority
Dr Marion Bates produced a well constructed report with a very good analysis. I would recommend her to other solicitors.
Solicitor, Thurrock County Council
We are very pleased with the expertise provided by Dr Dowsett in the course of one of our cases. Psychology Experts were extremely helpful and attentive to our needs, from dealing with our initial enquiry courteously to the prompt delivery of the final report. We would have no hesitation in returning to Psychology Experts for future expert instructions
Solicitor, Crane and Staples Solicitors
Dr Sarah Tonks was very clear and concise response to the questions and saved considerable time that would otherwise have been wasted in oral evidence
Legal Officer, Bristol County Council
Getting the right support in education
Our Psychologists have an integrated understanding of a child’s pathway through the educational system and also consider their intellectual performance but also their emotional wellbeing and family that form the foundation of their education.
We are able to offer independent educational assessments of a child’s educational needs and can provide expert advice on Special Educational Needs to parents, Local Authorities and educational tribunals.
We also assess the impact of developmental difficulties such as Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity (ADHD), dyslexia or dyspraxia can have on educational outcomes.
We are able to:
- Deliver diagnostic assessments of a child including learning disability, autism or ADHD.
- Provide independent educational assessments of a child educational needs
- Report within Special Educational Needs (SEND) Tribunals
- Take an integrated and systemic approach to developmental difficulties
- Assess the child’s intellectual ability and describe any cognitive difficulties.
- Include the child’s attachments and life events when considering their abilities.
- Consider a child’s mental health and developmental difficulties.
- Include looked after children and their experiences of separation and loss.
- Consider a child’s integration in school or any experiences of bullying.
- Make recommendations for the home-school-network liaison.
- Empower parents and teachers in meeting a child’s educational needs.