Dr Derry gave us a clear understanding of the difficulties [our employee] was having and gave us a clear pathway to resolve these difficulties
Dr Camilla Poncia got the job done. [Our employee] is back to work and our team is working well together again
Bringing work back into balance…
Let’s get back to work
Returning back to work after a physical injury or a mental health problem can be a challenging time. Success in returning to work takes more than just thinking about the individual but how they work with the whole organisation.
- Psychological Occupational health support
- Return to work assessments for workers and their managers
- Structured and realistic pathways outlining the return to work plan
- Managing strategies to help organisations manage absenteeism
- Specialists in small to medium sized businesses
Employment tribunals present more than a financial cost but can also have an emotional impact on working relationships and productivity. We are able to work with your organisation to avoid tribunals but we are also able to offer expert evidence to Employment tribunals.
We can provide:
- Independent reports to Employment Tribunals
- Expert Witness reports to the Courts
- Clear diagnostic assessments with intervention pathways to narrow the contested areas
- Assessments in cases of alleged discrimination including racial, sexual or ability-based
Occupational Health Support
Productivity at work is not just about your employees' physical wellbeing, but also their mental health. We can offer cost effective intervention for individual employees or bespoke packages for all your employees.
We can provide:
- Short-term effective individual interventions for stress, depression, substance misuse or other mental health difficulties through our network of psychologists.
- Consultation to organisations experiencing high levels of organisational stress, absenteeism or to improve work efficacy and productivity
- Strategies to increase support, reduce under-utilisation of skills and feelings of participation and control.
- Training to help your organisation understand the causes of stress, absenteeism or mental health difficulties.
Make a referral
Call us on 01273 381468 or email us at [email protected] or complete our referral form.