Dr Camilla Poncia got the job done. [Our employee] is back to work and our team is working well together again
Dr Derry gave us a clear understanding of the difficulties [our employee] was having and gave us a clear pathway to resolve these difficulties
Treatment and Rehabilitation
If you can change your mind, you can change anything.
At Psychology Experts, we pride ourselves on finding the right psychologist to meet your needs. Through our national network of psychological therapists we are able to provide consultation, advice and therapy at a clinic near you. In some areas, we are able to offer you video appointments and home consultations for those not able to travel.
- Children - Our child specialists work with children and their families using a range of individual and family therapies. Many of our psychologists have specialist training in understanding and treating autism, ADHD, school problems, traumatic experiences or attachment difficulties.
- Adolescents - Our specialists also work with adolescents facing difficulties including depression, anxiety, relationship difficulties, behavioural problems or school non-attendance.
- Adults - The right sort of help can depend on any difficulties you face, the model of therapy and who you feel able to talk to. We offer a broad range of psychological interventions that are able to .....
- Parents - Parenting can be very challenging. We are able to offer a range of interventions that have shown to work with families; from family therapy to parent-child attachment interventions.
We specialise in the assessment and treatment of trauma regardless of whether it occured through / by road traffic accident, industrial injury, criminal offence or childhood trauma. We take referrals from GPs, insurance companies, solicitors and local authorities.
- TF-CBT (Trauma Focused Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) – This is a short-term focused intervention to help people think differently about their experiences, change dysfunctional patterns of behaviour and increase their .
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) – This is a short-term problem focused intervention using lateral eye movements to help people reprocess their trauma.
Psychological Occupational Health Services
We provide a range of services to small to large businesses to support their employees:
- Return to work
- Manage physical or mental health difficulties at work
- Resolve disputes and manage any reported discrimination
- Resolve any organisational or relationship difficulties that impact on productivity