Dr Marion Bates produced a well constructed report with a very good analysis. I would recommend her to other solicitors.
Solicitor, Thurrock County Council
Dr Sarah Tonks was very clear and concise response to the questions and saved considerable time that would otherwise have been wasted in oral evidence
Legal Officer, Bristol County Council
We are very pleased with the expertise provided by Dr Dowsett in the course of one of our cases. Psychology Experts were extremely helpful and attentive to our needs, from dealing with our initial enquiry courteously to the prompt delivery of the final report. We would have no hesitation in returning to Psychology Experts for future expert instructions
Solicitor, Crane and Staples Solicitors
My client department found Dr Treisman’s report challenging and helpful as to the future planning for this young person…Dr Treisman was thorough in her preparation and prepared her report earlier than she was requested to - which again assisted enormously
Clare Fairlie, Senior Legal Officer
Many thanks for your offices assistance and that of Dr Desautels. The LA was most assisted by his work
Lynne Braby-Pavitt, Principal Barrister, Essex County Council
Dr Draycott has worked tirelessly to find the right service to assist our client. This work ethic makes him an excellent choice when selecting an expert for an assessment
Tanya Ward, Powell and Company Solicitors LLP
Dr Derry’s analysis of the mother was extremely insightful and accurate and in fact, many of his predictions have already transpired by the time of this hearing
Judgement, Brighton Family Court
I would happily use Dr Churchman again for a psychological risk assessment. My client department were also impressed by her work
Legal Services, London Local Authority
We are committed to providing objective, evidence-based assessments to support the decisions of the courts
Child and Family Law
Over 20 years we have specialised in working with children, parents and families. We understand the complex interplay between early developmental experiences, adult difficulties and parental risk. We ensure our psychologists' continuing professional development in this field to provide succinct evidence to the court.
- Objective assessments of parental capacity and risk of harm
- Specialist developmental and educational assessments of children of all ages
- Complex global family assessments
- We specialise in cases of non-accidental injury
- Our forensic experts are specialists in assessing parental risk factors
- Evidence-based assessments of parent-child attachment and parenting (CARE-Index, Child Attachment Interview, Story Stem)
- We are able to report typically in 4-6 weeks of instruction although we provide fast track assessments for urgent cases
Criminal Law and Parole Board Hearings
Our panel of Clinical and Forensic Psychologists undergo specialist training in evidence-based risk assessments to provide clear objective evidence to the courts. Our aim is to clarify the issues of contention to speed up the court process and identify clear objectives for change.
- Assessment of forensic risk in young people and adults
- Risk assessment and treatment reports for parole board hearings
- Assessments of Indeterminate Prisoners for Public Protection (IPP)
- Specialist assessments of sexual and violent risk
- Prison and community assessments
- Assessments of mental capacity and witness testimony
- Reports within 3-5 weeks
Personal Injury or Clinical Negligence
Relax, our team will find you the right expert. Through our national network of expert psychologists we can offer three tiers of assessments for low-cost cases to complex diagnostic assessments.
- Assessments of the psychological impact of injury or negligence
- Fixed Fee Reporting depending on the complexity of the case
- National network of assessment clinics
- Clear, concise and fast reports within 2-3 weeks
Three tiers of fixed fee assessments in personal injury and clinical negligence:
Fast psychological online assessments using in low cost personal injury or professional negligence cases.
A diagnostic assessment is indicated where you require a clear understanding of the psychological disorder that the individual is suffering and involves
Complex assessments are normally indicated in high-cost court cases where evidence has been contested or when an individual presents with multiple diagnoses.
Asylum and Immigration
Our experts have substantial experience of not only working with people from diverse backgrounds, cultures and religion, but also individuals who have experienced severe deprivation and trauma.
- Psychological Assessments of adults, children and unaccompanied children
- Assessments of non-English speakers
- Victims of torture
- Cognitive assessments of Mental Capacity
- Diagnosis of mental health conditions and personality
- Structured assessments of trauma and PTSD
- Assessment of sexual exploitation or assault
- Risk of domestic abuse or violence
- Understanding the psychological impact of deportation
We provide independent psychological evidence to employment tribunals and the courts aimed at narrowing the areas of dispute and identifying clear intervention pathways to resolution.
- Independent reports to Employment Tribunals
- Expert Witness reports to the Courts
- Clear diagnostic assessments with intervention pathways to narrow the contested areas
- Assessments in cases of alleged discrimination including racial, sexual or ability.